Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted anything all week. :( I had a TON of school work to do... But today I come to you with a new D.I.Y.!


DIY Clean eyes!

Eye make-up remover is so expensive!
Here is a quick and cheap DIY Eye Make-up Remover recipe.
You'll  get at least 30 bottles of remover.
Ingredients:
1 Cup water
1½ TBSP Baby Shampoo (tear free)
⅛ TSP Baby Oil (Cocunut Oil or Olive Oil)
Materials:
Mixing Bowl
Measuring cup/spoons
Bottle to put finished product in
Small funnel

  1. Combine ingredients into mixing bowl.
  2. Stir your ingredients.
  3. Pour into a cup. I poured the mix from the bowl into a plastic cup. I squeezed the top of the cup into a point and poured.  It worked just fine.

Tada!!! It works really well, and doesn't leave a greasy residue like most. If you have sensitive skin, it won't irratate it. If you like it comment, tell your friends, follow, and try!