Saturday, February 11, 2012

Make-up review for Milani (http://www.milanicosmetics.com/) 3-D Glitzy Glamour Gloss in the shade #39 Fashion Diva.

First off the color of this gloss is Purple with Pink sparkles, but it mainly looks like dark pink.
  • Second off its a little pricey for lip gloss ($7.49).
  • Its brush is really weird, but don't get me wrong, it's cool. It's kinda like an mini blush brush, but for lip gloss.
  • It also has a weird taste. Not like normal lip gloss, kinda like... vanilla.
  • If you don't like glitter stop reading this because it is really shimmery, but I <3 glitter.
  • Its bottle and cap are really cool looking but you probably don't care how the bottle and cap look, just the product itself.
Over all I think it's a pretty good gloss, but that's now for you to decide.
          

             I would <3 to hear from you, and if you have any other products you want me to review, (not just Milani) I would be happy to just comment below.

              And remember to comment, follow, and like my blog! <3